Are you looking for a career with job security?
Health TRAIN is a pre-employment program that introduces participants to the field of healthcare. Successful completion of the Health Train program guarantees you an interview with Loretto!
Have you been looking for a way to pay for training?
Loretto can pay the tuition for the Nurse Aide Class and pay you to attend the class!
Has not having a High School Diploma or Equivalency kept you from becoming a CNA?
Successful completion of Health Train gives you a waiver for having to have your diploma/equivalency in order to be hired at Loretto.
Do you have some convictions in your background that have kept you from becoming a CNA?
Health Train can help provide you with free legal help.
- This joint venture between Center State CEO, Loretto, and Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES, offers the opportunity of paid tuition and paid training for becoming a Nurse Aide in New York State.
- Participants complete a two-week curriculum focused on employment skills, pre-medical terminology, and team-building activities.
- Participants also take a tour of the Loretto facility and have the opportunity to talk with staff and residents about their chosen career field.
- Successful completion of the program results in an in-depth interview with the employer.
- Introduction to the Healthcare Field
- Communication Styles
- Listening Skills
- Interviewing skills and Resume Building