My Learning Plan
Helpful Tips for My Learning Plan Users
- Browser - Use Chrome, Firefox or Safari as the browser.
- Username - your BOCES email address Example: email@example.com
- Cayuga Internal Catalog - for BOCES employees to sign up for activities.
- Cayuga External Catalog - for BOCES employees, component districts, and the public to sign up for activities.
- Professional Development Log - a place to electronically record all PD throughout the year and submit one log at the end of school year.
- When signing up for an activity through a catalog, the PD hours will automatically be processed. Do not duplicate the PD hours in the Professional Develoment Log.
- After attending an activity, remember to return to MLP and follow the Complete steps to finalize your attendance and any reimbursements.
- My Portfolio - view your accumulated PD hours.
- My File Library - a place to upload flyers, receipts, and other documents pertaining to activities.
Helpful 'How To' Videos for My Learning Plan Users
- How to Create Professional Development Logs
- How to Add to an Existing Professional Development Log
- Selecting the Correct Purpose
- What to do when a Professional Development Log is Denied
- How to Upload Documents
- How to Register for a Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES Event
- How to Register for an Event (Not Hosted by Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES)
- How to Complete an Attended Event
- How to Use the Conference Form
Instructional Support Services