Guidance & Student Services
The Guidance Office provides supportive counseling and academic advisement to all secondary education students. Our guidance counselors serve as liaisons between guidance departments, students and their parents.• Maintains and monitors student grades.
• Schedules career and technical, alternative education, campus academic courses, and interdisciplinary sequences.
• Serves as a resource for employment, technical colleges, and scholarships.
• Serves as a liaison and referral source for community agencies.
• Schedules student visitation, tours, and recruitment efforts.
• Coordinates career days, college visitations, and Armed Forces visitations.
• Provides equity support and counseling for all students, including student rights, advocacy, non-traditional program support and minority issues.