Unleash potential in our community
Dignity for All Students Act
- Complaints of harassment, bullying, cyberbullying or discrimination may be directed to any school employee.
- School employees who witness or receive reports of harassment, bullying, cyberbullying or discrimination are required to promptly notify a DASA Coordinator not later than one school day after and file a written report not later than two school days after making the oral report.
- All complaints of harassment, bullying, cyberbullying or discrimination will be thoroughly and promptly investigated by a Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES Administrator.
- When an investigation reveals verified harassment, bullying, cyberbullying or discrimination, prompt actions will be taken to end the harassment, bullying or discrimination. Actions will also be taken to eliminate any hostile environment, create a more positive school culture, prevent any recurrence of the behavior and ensure the safety of the student(s) against whom the harassment was directed.
- The DASA Coordinator is required to report all incidents of bullying, cyberbullying or bias-based harassment to both the Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES District Superintendent and the NYS Department of Education.
Ms. Susan Lynch
Director of Special Education
Special Education Office, Room 319
Mr. Drew Yakawiak
Principal of Alternative Education & Regional Summer School
Compass Office, Room 115
Ms. Jenilee Weisbrod
Principal of Special Education
Special Education Office, Room 311
(315)253-0361 ext. 5311