The process for enrolling into an online course is provided below:
- Student meets with his/her school counselor to discuss interest in an online course.
- Student completes the Student Contract for Online Learning with the pertinent information.
- Student Contract for Online Learning must be signed by student, parent/guardian, counselor, and principal then return it to the home district counseling office.
- School counseling department forwards the signed Student Contract for Online Learning to Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES via interoffice mail.
- School counseling department enrolls student in SchoolTool.
- Student completes orientation/training with the Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES eLearning Specialist and learns how to navigate through the course.
- Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES bills district for enrollment.
*NOTE: All registrations must be processed at the request of the student’s home school. Home school children are not eligible.