12:1:1 Community Experience Programs (CEP) (12+)
- 12 students, one teacher and three teacher aides
- The two classes are located at Cayuga Community College (CCC)
- These programs are for students 18-21 who have completed 13 years of school, including all 4 years of high school, and have 2-3 years of eligibility remaining.
- Students must be able to manage their own behavior, maintain personal safety and demonstrate a commitment to developing independence and age appropriate skills.
- Employment experience and community based instruction are the focus of this program
- Desired Outcome: Regents / Local Diploma, CDOS Commencement Credential or Skills and Achievement Commencement Credential (SACC)