CTE Guidance Counselor
P: (315) 253-0361 ext. 5104
P: (315) 253-0361 ext. 5107
The Guidance Office provides supportive counseling and academic advisement to all secondary education students. Our guidance counselors serve as liaisons between guidance departments, students and their parents.
• Maintains and monitors student grades.
• Schedules career and technical, alternative education, campus academic courses, and interdisciplinary sequences.
• Serves as a resource for employment, technical colleges, and scholarships.
• Serves as a liaison and referral source for community agencies.
• Schedules student visitation, tours, and recruitment efforts.
• Coordinates career days, college visitations, and Armed Forces visitations.
• Provides equity support and counseling for all students, including student rights, advocacy, non-traditional program support and minority issues.